It has been such a long while since I last Cheap Brand Levitra posted a note here! I am a pretty inconsistent blogger, especially since I have been very busy lately.
So here’s the updates in point form:
- I have graduated from my teacher’s training program.
- I am now a full-fledged teacher, with my own form class to boot.
- The class is a challenging class, in terms of academic and buy cheap generic propecia behavior. But they can be endearing in their own way. That’s the only reason I have not given up on them yet, although they do drive me crazy during school hours.
- I have to attend countless meetings which can take up to 2 – 3 hours each time.
- The H1N1 flu spread has affected my lessons in a lot of ways. Previously, I had to help the pupils take their temperature twice daily. More and more students have been falling sick in my class and as a result, my whole class is now quarantined from the rest of the school population cytotec kamagra sildenafil citrate no prescription until this Friday. Which means, we cannot go anywhere else except our classroom. And we have our own special recess time, which means the kids can’t play with their friends from another class. Which is pretty sad.
Good news is that hubby and cialis reviews I have finally bought our own house! We went for our first appointment around 2 weeks ago and will be going for the completion on buy amoxicillin 11th September. We will also be getting the feng shui master to audit the house oh 8th August and will be meeting up with our contractor for renovation 2 days after that. So hopefully everything will go smoothly…